12V 200W Flexible Solar Panel Generator Caravan Camping Power Mono Charging Kit V13-FLES-SOLAR200
When youre on the road, you know you need flexible power support and nothing beats the eco-friendly nature of solar power. Your 12V solar panel is the light of your life, with its High quality of mono crystalline cells that guarantee you an effective output. 12V only, guarantees the output of the solar panels giving you piece of mind ensuring that the panel you receive perform as stated 12V only, throw in cables around 1m long with 100% waterproof MC4 connectors for the ease of connecting your solar panel up. These panels are a glimpse at tomorrows portable power: efficient, easy to carry, durable and 100% silent.
- Most portable solar prodigy ever!
- Saronic solar sellers excel amongst all solar panels presented!
- Light-weighted, and easily set up! Unbreakable surface protection!
- Absorbs maximum sunlight with latest monocrystalline cell technology
- Remarkable 25-year output warranty
- Do not wire the flexible solar panels in series to avoid damage or shortened lifespan
- Do not glue the panel on top, either mount with a velcro attachment or else. Leave a space underneath for the back panel to breath
Do not wire the flexible solar panels in series or parallel to avoid damage or shorten lifespan
Do not glue the panel on top, either mount with a velcro attachment or else. Leave a space underneath for the back panel to breath
1 Year Warranty
|Max Power Voltage:||17.8V|
|Max Power Current:||11.2A|
|Temperature Range:||-40C - 85C|
|Net Weight:||2.1 kg|
|Size:(L x H x W)||1070x3x810mm|
1 x 200w Solar Panel
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.